Friday, August 14, 2015

Picnicking, camping, swimming, fishing, games, oh my!

We spent a few days with friends doing some camping and I forgot to drag the camera out until the last day, but here's some of the fun!

This is my favorite view of the pond. I didn't notice that ray of light until I got home.

Some early morning fishing. There were lots of catfish and as a surprise...a snapping turtle.

Side walk drawings and bubbles.


 There was swimming and canoeing. In the same pond as the snapping turtle. EEK!

Lots of hanging out with friends.
 
Playing together.

Swinging on the tire swing.

Taking the tour.

And seeing special things.
 
Playing games. 

And picnicking.


Wishing you homeschool blessings,


  Connect with us:

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

What joy it must be to be a part of your family!

Bethany said...

Ha! Sometimes. :) We have our moments, but I certainly feel blessed for this life.

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...