There is something about fall and owls. I mean owls don't hide in the other seasons, but I don't think much about them until fall. So we decided to create these sweet little owls.
The inspiration for our fall owl craft came from the October 2012 edition of FamilyFun magazine.
- toilet paper tube
- 2 muffin liners
- white, orange, and blue tag board
- markers and crayons
- milk jug lid
3. Attach ruffles to the front of your toilet paper tube with tape or glue.
4. Trace around a milk jug lid 2 circles and cut them out.
5. Attach the eyes to blue card stock and trim around it. Draw in eyes.
6. Using orange card stock, cut out a beak shape and glue it to the eyes. And then glue the entire piece to the toilet paper tube above the ruffles and just below the ears.
7. Trim a wing shape from the second muffin liner.
8. Glue it to the back of your owl. Then embellish the owls with markers and crayons.
Wishing you homeschool blessings,
Connect with us: