I have an addiction to anything chocolate and peanut butter, so making these little guys was necessary. :)
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
Inspired by the artful parent
2 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Line mini-cupcake tin with paper cups.
2. Melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips in the microwave. Put a spoonful of chocolate in the cup and push up the side of the liner. Let cool and harden in fridge.
3. Mix peanut butter, salt, and powdered sugar together.
4. Evenly distribute the peanut butter mixture by placing it in the middle of the chocolate liners.
5. Melt the remaining chocolate and spread evenly over the tops of each peanut butter cup.
8. Refrigerate until the chocolate has hardened.
Wishing you homeschool blessings,
Connect with us: