We found this idea on pinterest and thought we'd give it a try. My next attempt will be for an all berry pop...
Fresh Fruit Pops
Inspired by skinnytaste.com
9 tbsp water
2 tbsp sugar
5 oz kiwi, peeled
6 oz mango, peeled
6 oz fresh raspberries
1. Combine water and sugar and boil for about 4-5 minutes on medium heat. Set aside.
2. Puree fruit separately and set aside.
3. Divide the simple syrup between the fruit purees and mix in.
4. Equally fill six small containers with the kiwi puree and freeze one hour.
5. Add mango puree and freeze 20 minutes. Insert sticks and freeze at least 2 hours.
6. Add raspberry puree and freeze overnight.
Connect with us: