We found this idea on pinterest and thought we'd give it a try. Just delicious...
Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
adapted from What2Cook
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
- 2 cups cold club soda
- Strawberry slices to garnish
- Make a simple syrup with the water and sugar, by bringing them to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for a few minutes. Add the lemon juice, stir, and remove from the heat. Let cool completely.
- In a blender, puree the pint of strawberries and add to the pitcher with the lemon juice. Stir well to combine and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Add the club soda and stir well. Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries.
Connect with us: