One of my favorite things about summer
is making yummy summer foods. We decided to give these a try.
Ice Cream Mini-Bites
- mini-vanilla wafers
- peanut butter
- ice cream
- chocolate chips
- canola oil
1. We started with mini-vanilla wafers.
2. Then we put a layer of peanut butter on them with a small scoop of ice cream on top.
3. Sandwiched them together and put them into the freezer for about 30 minutes.
4. We melted some chocolate chips with canola oil.
5. Then poured the chocolate over the sandwiches added sprinkles.
Connect with us: