Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Homemade Valentine's Cards from Momma and Poppa

This year for Valentine's Day I used cupcake liners to make the kids' cards. We had some leftover from a birthday tea that I thought would work perfectly.

I cut out heart shapes.


I searched for the scripture I wanted to use.

I glued the heart liners onto card stock and wrote love.

Then I added dots in green for the boys and green and pink for the girls.

Next I added the verse and signed our names.

Finally, everything was cut to size and I put their names on the Valentines!

And then tucked them into the Valentine's Day Family Fun Basket that I made.

Wishing you homeschool blessings,


  Connect with us:

No comments:

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...