Friday, September 12, 2014

Hymn: Just As I Am

This month we'll be singing Just as I am. This is the modern version.



Here are the original lyrics with the traditional music. It was written by Miss Charlotte Elliott with music by William B. Bradbury. 

Elliott wrote this hymn shortly after coming to Christ and was published first in 1835. Her brother is recorded to have said, "In the course of a long min­is­try, I hope I have been per­mit­ted to see some of the fruit of my la­bor, but I feel that far more has been done by a sin­gle hymn of my sis­ter’s." ~Noted at the above link


  Wishing you homeschool blessings,


  Connect with us:

No comments:

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...