Saturday, May 31, 2014

Making the Entomology Kit: Great Homemade Gift Idea

For Easter, I decided to make the kids kits for their gifts. I made Li an Entomology Kit.

I started with new valises.

I ordered jewelry boxes in 2 sizes: long bracelet boxes, and wide necklace boxes.



Then I cut out vintage prints from books. With my sticker maker I attached a picture to the inside lid and then some to his journal and the top of the boxes. 



I added a flashlight, magnifying glass, and small bead boxes.


And I added some colored pencils.



I made 3 in all:
Ceesa's: Botany Kit
Jo-Jo's: Ornithology Kit

Wishing you homeschool blessings,


  Connect with us:
 

5 comments:

Phyllis said...

They are absolutely wonderful!!

Ms Eva said...

What a clever idea! Very cute! :)

Bethany said...

Thanks ladies. The kids love them.

ReneeK said...

My daughter would love this. What a wonderful idea.

Bethany said...

Thanks! They turned out just as I had hoped.

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...