Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten: Homeschool Day

Top Ten {Tuesday} Oh. It is such a blessing to homeschool. I'm so thankful for the time we have together. Let me count the ways...

1) Time to play games:

2) Time to be with nature: 

3) Time to learn:
 

4) Time for dress up:

5) Time for pretend:

6) Time for reading good books: 

7) Time for make believe: 

8) Time for beauty:

9) Time for music: 

10: Time for building: 

 How do you spend your time?

Wishing you homeschool blessings,
Bethany

2 comments:

Barb said...

Love your shelves...I shared on my Pinterest board. Thanks for sending me the link.

Catie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I was homeschooled and hope to do the same for my kids!

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...