Friday, January 09, 2015

Twelve Days of Christmas {A Little Late}


Every year for the Twelve Days of Christmas, I make and hide special small gifts for the kids in paper hearts I made a couple of years ago.

The first year, I made origami surprises.

Last year, surprises from bendable wax sticks.


For this year, I made tiny cards with a word and picture.




I hung the hearts on a small tree. We sang the song the Twelve Days of Christmas and chose a new heart everyday.


My mom gave me an ornament that was perfect for our tree. A partridge in a pear tree. I remember this ornament from when I was a child. It has to be at least 30 years old now.


Picture source (Wikipedia)

Wishing you homeschool blessings,


  Connect with us:

No comments:

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...