Saturday, January 17, 2015

DIY Homemade Stationary Kit: A Lovely Gift Idea


I don't know about your house, but in our house, we have a letter writer. E-mail...yes...she will e-mail, but give her a good old fashioned letter any day of the week and she is content.

So for Christmas I decided that I would make Ceesa a stationary kit for her homemade gift from me.

I started by gathering a blank card set, half sheets of paper, and lots of my scrapbooking materials: letters, tags, borders, shapes, cut-outs, stickers, and embellishments of every kind: buttons, beads, ribbons, etc. 


Then I decorated envelopes, papers, and cards.











Ceesa loves to make her own cards and letters too, so I included boxes with bits of notions along with blank paper, cards, and envelopes.



I tied the sets that I made up, so that they would stay put.



I tucked in the notion boxes, finished papers, cards and envelopes, the blank papers, cards, and envelopes, and pens into a box.


It appears to be a hit!


She made a card right away.


Wishing you homeschool blessings,


  Connect with us:

No comments:

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...