To make your own, you'll need:
(on card stock with brad and spinner from an old game),
4 colors of acrylic craft paint, plate to trace circles 10 inches or less,
and a painting drop cloth about 6 feet by 4 feet.
1) First, I washed the drop cloth and hemmed the cut edges.
2) I laid out plates to see where about each circle should be laid. Initially I planned to tape off a grid, but opted for approximations instead. Then I traced around each plate.
3) Next, I painted, using one color at a time to complete all circles. This was when I painted the spinner too. After the paint was dry, I went through and touched up any spaces that needed it.
4) Then we were ready for some twister.
5) When you're finished, just roll up. Be sure that the paint is completely dry and that it does not touch the other painting when rolling. Then Store.
Wishing you homeschool blessings,
Connect with us: