We use our notebooks to...
- make notes
- write about our experiment
- note the materials used
- document our trials and procedures
- make charts
- record our results
- ask questions
- record our conclusions
After reading about using science narration notebooks, we've added another dimension to our notebooks.
- narrating and adding relevant text
- adding a detailed, labeled sketch or diagram
- observing and recording
- adding photos
- including color to our drawings
Our focus is on observation, patience, and synthesis.
Wishing you homeschool blessings,
Connect with us: