Wednesday, April 03, 2013

The Factory Tour

So we took a factory tour.

 Little Man was most impressed with the big fan.

 I liked the really cool plastic design made in a window panel.

 This is the bread and butter of the operation. Can you guess where I was standing?

 When we went out to see the interesting additions the engineer had made to their solar panels, Jo-Jo spotted this robin. Her favorite part.

 Little Man added a rock to his collection.

 Ceesa liked these colored mirrors. She said the pink was her favorite.

 Although it looks a bit like a black hole (okay, I have no idea what a black hole looks like), the girls are looking into a mirror.

Wishing you homeschool blessings,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it so interesting to see what's most interesting for children when they go on a field trip? I love that the robin was a big highlight (and finding a rock is pretty awesome too).

Thanks for sharing!
xoxo

Bethany said...

Yes. My kids would definitely spend every field trip day outdoors. I think I would too.

MrsYub said...

What a lovely outing!
Fantastic photo's, too! Ha! Love the rock. My littlest sister is always collecting rocks and pebbles when she goes out :)

Bethany said...

Ask my kids love rocks! But Little Man finds a rock or a stick almost every where we go!

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...