Saturday, November 17, 2012

Our First Work with Felt

For several years,
I have admired the art of felting.

However, I have been hesitant to get started.

The work I've seen has been so beautiful
and I hoped to be able to capture
some of that beauty.

To find some way to share it with my
dear, sweet children.

Like so many others things
that I have never done before,
I jumped in with both feet.

We looked at a couple of tutorials,
purchased wool roving
and felting needles (my are they sharp!).
And we were off.

I hope you enjoy the pictures
as much as we enjoyed making
the pieces...






Wishing you homeschool blessings,
Bethany

No comments:

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...