Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter Projects

For some reason that I can't explain,
I can't bring myself to blog
about our holiday projects until
after the holiday.

This year I made each of the kids something.
My grandmother used to make quilts.
As the years have passed,
she has begun to make quilted pillows.

We have about a dozen
and recently she sent a couple
of the pillow cases home
to me with my Momma.

I could have stuffed them and
added them to our collection,
but I had another idea.

I made hand bags out of them
by lining the inside and adding handles.

Ceesa and Jo-Jo each got one for Easter.

 

I stuffed the bags with a couple of little gifts.

Little Man got this puppy that I crocheted...


So those were my holiday projects.

And this was my gift from Ceesa...

And a picture for the frig...

Wishing you homeschool blessings,
Bethany


No comments:

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...