Friday, March 23, 2012

The Mouse that Appeared at our House

We've been reading Secrets of the Woods.
in the first chapter there is a story about a mouse.

Ceesa wanted to set right off to make a mouse. She tried yarn, but was disappointed with her results. I thought and thought and then searched for this idea. I combined several different ideas to come up with mouse. She is a huge hit with Ceesa and Little Man really likes her too.


I started by watching this video, but I didn't make the legs. For the eyes, I knotted a darker brown yarn and sewed them on.


We've had a mishap already. Little Man knocked mouse into my bowl of yogurt. Luckily, she washed and dried easily.

I was so proud of Ceesa. She thought mouse was ruined, but didn't yell at Little Man. She went to her room. When I called for her, she came out drying her eyes. She is really growing up.

Wishing you homeschool blessings,
Bethany

No comments:

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...