Tuesday, November 22, 2011

See what I came home to the other day...


Yep...if you guessed a cow's eye, you'd be right. If you were with us for the owl pellet dissection, then you know how I feel about dissecting things. And you'll understand why I came home to it and wasnt' here for it.


I'm so glad daddy has no problem dissecting things. 
Here is a really cool guide to dissecting a cow's eye.
The one part I thought was cool...
the lens.
If you put it on print,
it will magnify it.

Have you dissected anything today?

Wishing you homeschool blessings,
Bethany


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant stuff! I'm sure my eldest would love to try her hand at dissecting... hmmm...wonder if I have the stomach for it...

Bethany said...

I definitely don't have what it takes, but Poppa is terrific at it.

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...