Monday, October 17, 2011

Norman Rockwell

"Without thinking too much about it in specific terms, I was showing the America I knew and observed to others who might not have noticed. My fundamental purpose is to interpret the typical American. I am a story teller."~Norman Rockwell


Norman Rockwell's
artistry captured the hearts
of many Americans and still does.

We're coming up on a study of some of his works.


Aunt Ella Takes a Trip

Doctor and Doll, 1929

Coming and Going, 1947



The Stay at Homes, 1927

Wet Paint

If a picture wasn't going very well, I'd put a puppy in it.
~Norman Rockwell

Wishing you homeschool blessings,
Bethany

No comments:

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...