Thursday, December 30, 2010

American History Reads

Here are some interesting American History Books that I have stumbled across. I am not sure how I will use them yet, but I have them bookmarked and thought I'd share...

A First Book in American History
A first book in American history


American History Stories Volume I
American History Stories, Volume I (Yesterday's Classics)

American History Stories Volume 2
American History Stories, Volume II (Yesterday's Classics)

American History Stories Volume III
American History Stories, Volume III (Yesterday's Classics)

American History Stories Volume IV
American History Stories, Volume IV (Yesterday's Classics)

Happy Homeschooling,
Bethany

No comments:

All the Seasons Adventure Printable Pack

Subscribe to our newsletter & receive All the Seasons Adventure packet with a bonus Christmas ideas page!

    We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at anytime.
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...